Friday, May 18, 2012

Distractions from the norm...

Hobbies for me, hobbies together!

Current hobbies (not exhausted)...
 Reading...
 
Reading is a hobby that has not always been an interest of mine.  After graduating college I immersed myself in a variety of fantasy novels from the Wheel of Time to the Hunger Games.  I read to learn and to grow, to laugh and to be intrigued.  I read to understand things I've never been exposed to.

Water...
Anything to do with water...
Water-sports, surfing, fishing, boating, and laying on the beach.  You can see a hint of my life jacket tan from endless hours on a jetski.  I will miss the salt water living in TN!  We will be traveling to Florida for weekend getaways for sure.

Video Games...
Yes, when there is time to be wasted and I can not spend it with my wife. . . . I turn to video games. It is a hobby of mine that has always been there.

Sports...
Generally I like to watch all sports but lately I have been following European football or "soccer".  That being said I can watch almost any sport except golf... I don't like watching grass grow. 
Teams I follow...



Now hobbies for the future Mr. and Mrs. Rishel!...


Line dancing!  Once a month we will put our boots and blue jeans on and head downtown.


Boating!  We will never get off the water, that's where we met!


Traveling!  There will always be somewhere to go!  Nothing is more satisfying then the adventures with my wife!

~Elizabeth and Ryan~

No comments:

Post a Comment