Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day of surprises

After dropping Peanut off at the vet (sad moment). . .I rushed home to apply to more teaching jobs.  Tomorrow the phone calls to principals. . then driving out to the schools to meet each one personally Monday.  Gotta do everything I can!

After spending two hours applying, I think I needed a deserved break.  I met Ryan in The Village near Downtown Nashville.  Such a quaint part of Nashville full of places to eat, coffee shops, and shopping!


We decided on Sam's where Ryan and his co-workers could watch a little bit of soccer while enjoying a good bite to eat. Overall, a great lunch!


I came home and hung out by the pool. . . the closest I get to the beach now.  Upon returning I got not 1, not 2, but 3 surprises!!

Surprise 1: Ryan was home early!



Surprise 2: New shoes courtesy of Ryan! :)  I am in LOVE with Lauren Conrad. . follow her blog, liked her on Facebook, watched her when she was on MTV, and now I love exploring her clothing line.  Ryan knew the way to my heart on this one! :)


Surprise 3: My monthly Birchbox came in the mail!  EEEEKK! If you have never heard of birchbox ladies, well, it is time that you listen!  You simply pay $10 a month and you get this lovely box in the mail:


Inside the trademark box and underneath the hot pink tissue, you will find goodies galore for you to explore!  Birchbox allows you to sample the best beauty and lifestyle products.  You don't like something? It's okay. . it was only a sample size!  Love it?  Great!  Now go buy the actual size/product on their website:
Birchbox.com

You can help me out too!  When you refer someone and they sign up, you receive points. . . 100 points = $10 to spend in their Birchbox shop!  If you want to sign up please go through my link:
https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l7tkf 

Thanks!

Here are some of my goodies this month:


And then there was one more surprise. . . Ryan got a surprise in the birchbox this month!  It was a GREAT smelling cologne (which may be a future present now).  They are now starting a Birchbox for Men.  A little more expensive though (surprising) at $20 a month.


Last but not least, Ryan and I picked up our new favorite magazine: Nashville


It gives us great insight, tips, things to do, and overall knowledge about our new city we want to tackle with adventure!  More on that on the next post . . . ;)

Until next time. . .

~Elizabeth and Ryan~

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting moving to a new town! Seeing your posts recently reminds me of when Kirby and I moved to NMB 5 years ago. I loved doing things together and exploring the area. Have fun and keep documenting it all... you won't regret it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very exciting and I thought of you when I started it!! Yours began with the wedding. . your life with Kirby. . and now your sweet little one. Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete