Friday, June 22, 2012

We "mustache" you a question

Question is . . have you seen the awesome (and I think fabulous) mustache memorabilia floating around?  Well, I aim to please and here are some pictures of what I have found on Pinterest, etsy, and various other places:

A mustache for your tea or coffee.
A mustache for your party guests. . they are a hit!
Even at a young age, this little man already wants a mustache.

My favorite that I have seen. . love the different colors.
A mustache for your bedroom.
How cute is this!?  This guy can't help but have a mustache!

After being smitten with mustaches, and since Ryan won't be able to grow one like the ones you see above ;). . . I decided it was time to make some of our own mustache mugs.  We needed slightly bigger ones anyway. . at least that is what I told myself.

I started off with a basic white cup (got it at Target):


I traced a mustache onto the cup and colored it in with a black sharpie and taaaa daaaaa!!



The project was a little too fast for me. . .so I decided to write a quote on each cup and draw my own little tea string hanging on the side:

The tag has our wedding date! :)

After completing the cups I put them in the oven that was set to 350 degrees and let them become decorated, drinkable, washable cups after 30 minutes of being in the oven.  Trick is. . only hand wash after use. . don't put in the dishwasher!

Sooo. . . 

 
I mustache you a question. . what do you think of our new cups?!

Until next time. . . 

~Elizabeth and Ryan~

3 comments: