Saturday, June 23, 2012

Take me out to the ball game


 
Ryan's career brought him to Nashville last October while I finished out the school year in Myrtle Beach until June.  Ryan loves and appreciates his job. . and I am forever thankful. . .and he makes me very proud!  He must made his boss proud also, with the rest of his co-workers.  Ryan's awesome boss randomly provides tickets to events in Nashville.  Last night it was the Nashville Sounds: Nashville's Minor League Baseball team. . .an affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers.
 
 
I became very excited about having a relaxed evening watching the game of baseball.  I was immersed in America's pastime at the age of 3 when I became my Dad's bat girl for his recreational team. I was looking forward to this game because before I moved from Myrtle Beach one of the things I wanted to do was go to a Pelican's baseball game. . .never made it.  They are the minor league team for Myrtle Beach and ALWAYS a great time when you go.  


Although it didn't have that fun beach atmosphere. . we had a great time experiencing what Nashville had to offer with baseball!  The scoreboard fit right in with Music City!



The best part of the night was meeting several of Ryan's co-workers and making friends with the wives and girlfriends that were there!  An opportunity to meet people and make new friends!  We ended the night by heading back to our comfy home with some old friends of ours.  It was a boardgame and pizza kind of night.  

I believe our Friday night was a success!


Until next time. . . 

~Elizabeth and Ryan~

No comments:

Post a Comment