Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another Nashville weekend . .another step forward

Alright ladies (and maybe men). . .but if you are anything like me, when you come home and see a package sitting in front of your door you:

1. Start to walk a little faster. . .
2. You do a little happy dance. . .
3.  Grab the package quickly and head inside. . .
4. Rip it open like it is Christmas morning. . because isn't that what it feels like??

I had these wonderful emotions to start off the weekend!  I came home to a package from Erin Condren!  I made a custom planner to start organizing our wonderful, crazy, busy life. . and it has arrived! Talk about one happy girl and one confused husband on how I could be so excited!



I had to put the planner down. . sad. . but I got over it quickly.  We were heading to Nashville Shores for the day!  It reminded me of Myrtle Waves back home in Myrtle Beach, except Nashville Shores is also part of a lake.  It was pretty cool!  They also have jet skiing, banana boats, kayaking, and paddleboarding!  We are leaving that for another weekend. :)




We had planned to have a date night, but we were too tired by the time dinner rolled around.  So we kept our date night low key and at home.  Sometimes those are the best!

We wanted to cook something a little different.  We decided on hawaiian BBQ chicken cupcakes and zucchini tots.  Sounds interesting, huh?  They were delicious!!


Our little helpers!



AND!!

An opportunity that I have been searching and waiting for. . . inspired by creating and doing our own wedding. . . 



 

Has finally arrived! I will be working for a wonderful individual in the Nashville area that has made an inspiring and successful name for herself in event styling and design within events and weddings. . .check her out: Jessica Sloane.

I do believe that planner is going to become useful! 

Until next time. . . 

~Elizabeth and Ryan~

3 comments: