Thursday, July 26, 2012

New adventures in Nashville

One can't help but get excited when Thursday night rolls around and you realize the weekend is less than a day away. . at least for those that work Monday through Friday!  What a great feeling. . and a reason to celebrate since it is Friday eve and all.  ;) 

It has been an adventurous and fast week for sure! I am still getting use to the new job. . which you can find here at the end of this blog post: Tisk, tisk. . .or is it Tsk Tsk? ;).  This week I was given a great opportunity to join another paralegal and the attorney I work for in court Wednesday morning.  It was a great learning. . and culture. . experience. 

Where I spent my morning! :)
Amazing!

For 4 years now, Ryan has been gearing up for the Olympics. ;)  My favorite part (probably the same for many) are all the talented gymnasts!. . . And the divers. . .and the ping pong players. . and. . . okay just about all of it!


We get to kick the Olympics off tomorrow night joining new friends for a birthday/Olympic kick off party! Can't wait!  

And since Nashville doesn't have a beach. . Ryan and I are going to experience Nashville Shores Saturday!  The cool part is, we are joining a friend of mine that I went to high school with (and haven't seen her since high school). . .who happened to move to Nashville!  



And of course. . the crafting that is ahead this weekend.  Just not sure what project we are going to take on.



Until next time. . .



~Elizabeth and Ryan~


No comments:

Post a Comment