Sunday, November 11, 2012

A little bit of paint and time = New paintings!

Over the past two years, I have started to paint more and more.  Anything from teacher signs, letters for a nursery, fingerprint tree for a weddings, canvases for your home, rugs, furniture, and even a few stools for teachers.  Just take a look!









 I have often said that most people read to help them relax.  Well, painting and crafting is my cup of tea that leads to relaxation.  Although, I love a good read (especially on the beach)!

I am now venturing into canvas paintings for your viewing pleasure and/or to purchase for your home, office, dorm room, or for a gift/friend.  I am always open to new ideas, suggestions, and custom orders (those are the best)!  Here are my first few test runs:

The coast was my inspiration for this.

Gators Football
It's an elf kind of Christmas!
A family affair!
 These are just my base models that will be tweeked and are leading examples.  You can change the colors and pick any team you like with a custom order!  That is what makes the painting process fun.

All I know is that I am very excited about this!  As you can tell, I don't blend or fade colors.  I am a very bold and cartoon like painter.  Am I always up for a challenge or something new?  Of course!  Just may take a little longer! ;)

Hopefully in the next few weeks you'll see my debut on Etsy.com once again.  I was on there once before with my hair pieces, but this time around I want a fresh start and a new approach.

Please let me know what you think and until next time. . .

~Elizabeth and Ryan~










No comments:

Post a Comment