Monday, November 19, 2012

Up and Running!

Oh my dear goodness!!  

The boxes are full, the bags are packed, and now all we need is the U-Haul (and an army of buff men to help tomorrow).  The real adventure of packing will not begin until early tomorrow morning.  Since we have been packing over the past week, we finished this morning with all the packing (hallelujah)!

So, what is there to do??  Why, paint of course!!  Ryan got to watch his movies and play his games. . I got to paint! I am SO very thankful and excited about the out pour of orders I have gotten this past week with the paintings I posted on a past blog entry here: A Little Bit of Paint and Time = New Paintings!

I feel like I am one of Santa's helpers rushing off to the post office to "deliver" these goodies!  And yes, in the midst of all the loading the U-Haul, I am running to the post office tomorrow.  I am thrilled to get these to my customers!  

Here is a sneak peak of some of the paintings completed this week/weekend:

My first University of South Carolina order!  I love how it turned out!
Pickle  is a soon to be new addition. . maybe Christmas??
A wonderful friend and past co-worker from back home!

My first one with four!  I thought it turned out cute.
Post office tomorrow!!

 Well, tomorrow will be my last blog for about a week.  I can't wait to share our adventure of packing up for FLORIDA!!  Woo hoo!!  We won' have internet until the Monday after Thanksgiving.  Boo!  But, that just means we will have a lot to catch up on!  Hoping to show you a few pictures of palm trees, family, and Disney! 

Until next time. . . 

~Elizabeth and Ryan~


No comments:

Post a Comment